Monday, August 07, 2006

Me a Mod

A couple of days ago at www.christianforums.com in the forum that I visit the most (WP) there was an announcement that they need Mods. Well I replied and the person who posted the announcement PMed me back and advised that I would make a great candidate and all I needed to do was apply. So I did and now we play "The Waiting Game". I am excited about it. I hope that anyone who reads my blog will pray for me. If you would like to visit the website and join it is free and informative as well as fun. Visit this link: http://www.christianforums.com/register.php?referrerid=70734.

You know everyday I feel like I become more in love with God. He is always showing me new blessings. In fact today I find that not having a car right now is a blessing because the price of gas is horrible. Oh well, that is just something else to praise God about. I hated that I had to miss church Sunday because I had to be at work. God bless.

No comments: