Friday, August 04, 2006

Cars

Well things are starting to look up some. I will be getting my car back next week, which is making me very excited. You know it is almost impossible to be without a car. I just do not see how people in days of old got things done without a car as then, things were farther apart and fewer "big" stores. At least thankfully God is putting my car back in my hands. Praise God! I want to thank you Lord for blessing me with this news.
I have to work Sunday. I am not too happy about it, but they need the help and I need the extra money. Oh well you can have church anywhere so I will just be in prayer and probably try and find some scripture to think about. I may just use the scripture that posts here on my blog daily. Well I am going to go for now have a great day.

No comments: