Thursday, August 03, 2006

New Schedual?

I got to work today, after a lot of talk about a "new schedual" and in my email was a "new schedual". I opened it with a bit of hessitaition and I loooked and whammo my schedual had not changed a bit. I am happy for the most part but I also do not think it is fair that I am not getting any overtime. Also there is noone here with myself and Robin todayso that may be tough as well.
I know that God is good but things are getting very hard and it is getting harder to believe in that fact. However, I just keep my head up and a prayer in my heart and hopefully things will get better soon. I want to take time to praise God here because I have not done that in this blog lately. Praise God for being my Lord. Thank you Lord for being my savior. Thank you savior for being my friend. Thank you friend for sending your Son. Thank you Jesus for sending your Holy Spirit. Thank you Holy Spirit for being my God. Thank you God for blessing me. Thank you Lord. Thank you Lord! PRAISE GOD!

No comments: