Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I sometime wish...

I sometimes wish that I could get a direst answer on what to do as far going back to school to achieve my MA degree. It would be a MA in Chirstian Leadership. Now I think I can do it and work and have made up my mind to do it full time but I wish I knew if it were the right thing to do. Now the bigger question is what am I going to do once I have this degree. I have done some looking and there are positions out there but most of them would cause a huge move. I guess I will keep praying and keep seeking advice from people that I feel I can depend on.

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20 (NIV

No comments: